Section A: Publication and authorship
• All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least two international reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
• Review process are blind peer review.
• The factors that are taken into account in review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability and language.
• The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
• If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
• Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
• The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
• No research can be included in more than one publication.